How do you give someone hope without giving them false hope??
It’s tricky. The first lesson I teach is that chronic ailments are not easy. And the second lesson is that regardless of the challenge, there is no one that is not treatable to total control. There are no exceptions to the rule that chronic inflammatory ailments of the human body are beatable.
Similar to a fire, inflammation can be brought down when the aggravating factors and alleviators are adjusted properly. This new T shirt gives the proper mindset for victory in life. This has been my motto for a decade. Let me know if you want one! 🙂
Today’s post reminds me of a prior video called, “The Pros and Cons of Hope”
In case you missed it, here it is again:
(click post title above if video is not showing)
If you have any questions, feel free to call and ask for
Dr. Neal Schwartz at 212-869-1303
Email Dr. Neal
Categories: Acne Philosophy, Dr. Neal's World, How to be a "Good" Client
No Comments »
20 Intriguing Persuasive Essay Topics for 5th Graders
Understanding what makes a good persuasive essay
In order to come up with a good topic for a persuasive essay, it is important to think of a theme that has at least two different sides to it. Therefore, you can argue your point of view in an attempt to persuade the reader that your conclusion is the most valid.
Sometimes it can be good to go for a controversial topic; however, this is not always necessary. It is perfectly acceptable to go for a topic which you feel strongly about, even if it isn’t risqué. In fact, it does not even need to be a topic you feel strongly about, particularly as sometimes you may need to be arguing for the opposite side.
What is the difference between a persuasive and an argumentative essay?
If you are wondering what differences there are between a persuasive and an argumentative paper, then essentially there are none. They are both the same style of writing and the names are interchangeable; therefore, whether you are asked to write a persuasive or an argumentative paper, the approach is the same.
Twenty topics for a persuasive essay
The following is a list of titles that can produce good quality argumentative or persuasive papers:
- Should boys and girls play on the same teams at sport?
- Should schools allow students to bring pets in with them?
- Cats are better pets to own than dogs
- Should teachers use computer games to help with teaching in schools?
- Should computer games be seen as a form of sport?
- Should schools served deep-fried food and other unhealthy options for lunch?
- Should bullies be expelled from the educational system?
- Short hairstyles look better than longer cuts
- Is baseball not as appealing as it once was?
- Students should be rewarded for doing well.
- Should schools increase their revenue by selling sugary soda drinks and candy?
- Should cheerleading be considered a sport?
- Should school students be given less homework to do?
- Being skilful is more important than working hard.
- Should schools separate boys and girls in classes?
- Should schools allow students to snack whilst in class?
- Should schools begin morning classes later than they currently do?
- If students have to wear uniforms, should teachers also follow a similar dress code?
- Wearing school uniforms helps to improve the performance of students
- Should tablets and laptops be used instead of traditional school textbooks?